Sol Nessebar Palace
- 35Km from Bourgas - BOJ Airport
- 200m to beach
- 1Km to town centre
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Overlooking the sandy beach, the award-winning Sol Nessebar Palace hotel sits in an impressive complex between its two sister hotels. Close to the up-and-coming resort of Sunny ... Continue reading
Overlooking the sandy beach, the award-winning Sol Nessebar Palace hotel sits in an impressive complex between its two sister hotels. Close to the up-and-coming resort of Sunny Beach and the ancient city of Nessebar, Sol Nessebar Palace offers an all-inclusive package with a fantastic range of facilities and activities, including an onsite waterpark opened in 2015.
Nestled amongst attractive greenery, the Sol Nessebar Palace is the perfect choice for a getaway filled with as much, or as little, relaxation as you desire. Soak up the sun by the large outdoor swimming pool, have some serious fun at the new onsite waterpark (Jun-Sep) or enjoy the daily and evening animation including sporting activities, games and competitions. For those travelling as a family, the hotel also boasts a fun range of activities for the kids, including a children’s pool and Kids’ Club. If looking to relax, guests can unwind at the onsite full-service spa with an indulgent treatment.
The all-inclusive hotel offers a great range of food to please even the fussiest of eaters. The main buffet restaurant serves delicious local and international cuisine, while the lobby bar, pool bar and entertainment bar offer snacks throughout the day. Rooms at the hotel are all tastefully decorated and complemented with the latest amenities for a comfortable five-star stay.
Sol Nessebar Palace hotel is ideally placed for those hoping to explore more of Bulgaria. Just 2.5km south of Nessebar, one of the oldest European towns, included in the UNESCO World Heritage List, guests can discover more about one of the oldest towns in Europe. Vibrant Sunny Beach is also just a 10 minute drive away, while the nearby beaches offer a great range of watersports.
For a beach getaway with great service and all the trimmings, look no further than a holiday at the Sol Nessebar Palace.
- Outdoor pool
- Onsite waterpark (June-September; weather dependant)
- Private beach area
- Entertainment staff
- Evening entertainment
- Fitness centre
- Indoor pool (seasonal)
- Spa and wellness centre
- Hot tub
- Bicycle rental
- Games room
- Mini golf
- Table tennis
- Tennis court
- Children's playground
- Kids' club
- Children's pool
- 24-hour front desk
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Airport shuttle (surcharge)
- Babysitting/child services
- Barber/beauty shop
- Business centre
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning
- Gift shop
- Ironing service
- Luggage storage
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Shuttle service (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Safety deposit box
- Shops (on site)
- Breakfast, Buffet, Main Restaurant, Daily: 07:30 - 10:00.
- Lunch, Buffet; Themed Restaurant, Main Restaurant, Daily: 12:00 - 14:00.
- Dinner, Buffet; Themed Restaurant, Main Restaurant, Daily: 18:00 - 21:00.
- Snacks, Pool Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 12:00, 15:00 - 17:00.
- Ice Cream, Pool Bar, Daily: 11:00 - 18:00.
- Late Snacks, Bar (Entertainment), Daily: 22:00 - 23:00.
- Afternoon Tea; Coffee Break, Lobby Bar, Daily: 15:00 - 18:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Daily: 10:00 - 23:00.
- Locally produced non Alcohol, Beer; Tea; Coffee, Beach Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 18:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Beer; Wine, Lobby Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 23:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Beer; Wine, Bar (Entertaiment), Daily: 20:00 - 23:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Beer; Wine, Pool Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 18:00.
- Football; Volleyball; Table Tennis; Basketball; Games; Entertainment; Live entertainment; Various Sports Activities; Boccia; Darts; Mini Club.
Guest rooms consist of Doubles with Park or Sea View and Single with Park View, and all have a warm tasteful décor of soothing pastels, with contemporary furnishings and latest amenities. Features include terrace or balcony with sea or park view, individually-controlled air-conditioning, private bathroom with bath tub and shower, full length and make-up mirror, hair dryer, telephone and complimentary toiletries, writing desk, seating area with sofa bed, separate luggage area, large wardrobe, satellite TV, direct dial telephone, blackout drapes, mini bar (charge), in-room safe (charge), and cots available on request.
Take time to explore the culture of nearby Nessebar town and beyond.
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Sol Nessebar Palace in Nessebar. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||18||13||9||8||9||12||15||20||25||27||27||23|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||12||6||3||1||1||4||7||11||16||19||19||15|
To make booking a holiday at Sol Nessebar Palace in Nessebar easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Sol Nessebar Palace with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Photos of the Nessebar area
Panoramio is a photo-sharing network designed for users to upload their own travel photos and place them on the map, giving you a better idea of what to expect from a location before you visit. We decided to use Panoramio because we want you to see images that reflect real life, not just the glossy photos that the brochures provide.
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Hotel address : 7b, Aurelia Boulevard, Nessebar, Bulgaria, 8230
Please wait while we load the map for Sol Nessebar Palace
Questions and Answers about Sol Nessebar Palace
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
Please could you tell me if you serve camomile tea and rye bread in your hotel Kind regards Helen 1 Answer
Hello, Unfortunately we do not have the answer to your question but if you email the hotel (firstname.lastname@example.org) they should be able to provide you with an answer. Thanks
Added 1 year, 5 months ago.
By Leanne, loveholidays.com team member