- Double Bed
- King Size Bed
- Twin Bed
- Mini Bar
Melia Grand Hermitage
- Outdoor Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Spa and wellness centre (Additional charge)
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
The 5 star Melia Grand Hermitage enjoys an enviable on the Black Sea Coast in the popular resort of Golden Sands, Bulgaria. Positioned on a hillside surrounded by lush vegetation ... Continue reading
The 5 star Melia Grand Hermitage enjoys an enviable on the Black Sea Coast in the popular resort of Golden Sands, Bulgaria. Positioned on a hillside surrounded by lush vegetation the Melia Grand Hermitage offers guests a secluded holiday experience removed from the hustle and bustle of the resort yet still within easy reach of the resort to enjoy the facilities and services including great shopping, fine dining, lively bars and entertainment. Offering superb value for money, great services and facilities the 5_ Melia Grand Hermitage makes the perfect place to relax and enjoy the seemingly endless hours of sunshine in Bulgaria. For your next visit to Golden Sands, Bulgaria book the fabulous Melia Grand Hermitage and enjoy.
- Children's playground
- Entertainment staff
- Evening entertainment
- Games room
- Kids Club
- Table tennis
- Water sport facilities (on site)
- Sun terrace
- Air conditioning
- Barber/beauty shop
- Bridal suite
- Car hire
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Family rooms
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Gift shop
- Mini-market on site
- Non smoking rooms
- Room service
- Safety deposit box
- Shops (on site)
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- VIP room facilities
- Breakfast, Buffet, Main Restaurant (Restaurant Hermitage), Daily: 07:30 - 10:00.
- Late Breakfast, Restaurant (Restaurant Al Dente), Daily: 10:00 - 11:00.
- Snacks, Snack Bar (Italian Panini), Daily: 10:00 - 17:30.
- Lunch, Buffet, Main Restaurant (Restaurant Hermitage), Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Pizza; Snacks, Restaurant (Restaurant Al Dente), Daily: 12:00 - 17:00.
- Snacks, Restaurant (Paellador Levante - Variety of Paella), Daily: 12:00 - 18:00.
- Restaurant (German pub "Die Bierstube" - Traditional German snacks, pretzels, sausages, beer), Daily: 12:00 - 18:00.
- Ice Cream, Daily: 10:30 - 12:30, 14:30 - 17:00.
- Coffee Break, Bar (Congress Bar - Cookies, cakes, croissants), Daily: 10:00 - 12:00, 15:00 - 17:00.
- Dinner, Buffet; Themed Restaurant, Main Restaurant (Restaurant Hermitage - Asian, Bulgarian and European), Daily: 18:00 - 21:00.
- Dinner, Italian; Reservations Required, Restaurant (Restaurant Al Dente), Daily: 18:30 - 21:30.
- Dinner, Reservations Required, Restaurant (German pub "Die Bierstube"), Daily: 18:00 - 21:30.
- Main Restaurant (water, diverse juices and soft drinks, domestic wine and beer, tea and coffee), Meal times.
- Drinks, Bar (German pub "Die Bierstube" - German beer), Daily: 12:00 - 18:00.
- Bar (The Stage Bar - tea, coffee, local spirits, soft drinks, cocktails, wine, beer), Daily: 20:00 - 23:00.
- Bar (Lobby Bar Café Roma - tea, coffee, local spirits, soft drinks, house wine and beer, All Inclusive exotic and classic cocktails), Daily: 07:30 - 00:00.
- Bar (Congress Bar - tea, coffee, local spirits, soft drinks, house wine and beer), Daily: 10:00 - 12:00, 15:00 - 17:00.
- Cafe (Sunshine Café - tea, coffee, local spirits, soft drinks, wine, beer, all inclusive exotic and classic cocktails), Daily: 10:00 - 23:00.
- Speciality (Outdoor swimming pool, Kids swimming pool (8.30-18.30), Indoor swimming pool, Fitness (8.30-20.30), Water Slides & Rope park – from June to September (10.00-13.00, 15.00-17.00)).
- Football; Volleyball; Table Tennis; Animation; Billiards; Archery.
- Mini Club, Children Only (from 4 till 12 years old), Daily: 10:30 - 13:00, 15:00 - 17:30.
The Melia Grand Hermitage Hotel features a total of 697 guestrooms and 30 suites, all in various sizes and categories including double rooms for regular and single use with park or sea views, junior suites, deluxe suites, and Club level with sea view. All rooms have private bathrooms with bath and separate shower big enough for two! Amenities include air conditioning, heating, work desk, Wifi Internet, wake up service, Satellite TV, safe deposit box, electronic door lock, mini bar, telephone, bathroom amenities, hair dryer, and balcony with stunning views or the sea or the park. Baby cots available.
The LEVEL club with sea view - Private THE LEVEL Reception with personalized check-in, check-out and concierge service in a luxurious and cozy atmosphere. Tea & Coffee making facilities in each THE LEVEL room, refilled every day. Extended breakfast till 11:30h and dining in an exclusive THE LEVEL Restaurant with cozy terrace. Free use of Wi-Fi in all THE LEVEL rooms and exclusive THE LEVEL areas. Access to private recently upgraded THE LEVEL GARDEN & POOL AREA with adults and kids heated pools and facilities. Complimentary sauna and steam bath in YHI SPA Centre. 50% Discount of all laundry services.
For a great day out take the whole family/group to the Aqua park with slides, rides and water features galore including swimming pools, rest areas, picnic spots, eateries and much more. Ask staff for directions, local guidance, further information and ticketing details.
24hr reception, currency exchange services, safety deposit box (reception), housekeeping, maid services, laundry services, dry cleaning services, room service, lounge, air conditioned public complimentary internet access, parking (local charges), business services and facilities including copying, fax, email and messaging, non smoking rooms available, disabled access/friendly, wake up call services. Free WIFI connection in all rooms and hotel areas (all inclusive program).
To make booking a holiday at Melia Grand Hermitage in Golden Sands easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Melia Grand Hermitage with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Golden Sands ( Zlatni Piasaci) is one of the biggest holiday resort complexes along the northern coastline, famous for its healing hot-water mineral springs as well as its beautiful two-mile (4km) stretch of fine sandy beach, making it a popular holiday destination. The resort is 11 miles (18km) north of Varna, and sits at the foot of the forested hills of the Zlatni Piasaci National Park, which is one of the oldest in the country and features a variety of interesting flora and fauna. Golden Sands offers the whole family ideal holiday conditions with plenty of entertainment, sporting activities, warm and clean water, year round luxury hotels and villas, restaurants, bars and spa treatments, making it one of the more desirable vacation destinations on the Black Sea Coast.
The holiday resort of Golden Sands offers a huge array of activities for visitors of all ages, both in and out of the water. Some of the options available are indoor and outdoor swimming pools (including mineral pools and waterslides), tennis and volleyball, bowling, mini-golf, fitness centres, horseriding and cycling. A wide range of watersports includes yachting, jet skiing, waterskiing and a scuba diving centre. For the more adrenaline-seeking, hang-gliding and parasailing are offered. A balneotherapy centre provides natural spa treatments and medical programmes for those seeking healing, or just avid for a bit of pampering.
Golden Sands has a range of restaurants, cafés, snack bars and local tavernas that serve a wide variety of first-class international cuisine, as well as traditional Bulgarian dishes, at reasonable prices to suit all diners' wallets. Restaurants like Chiflika and Old House serve a range of Bulgarian food, while others serve Chinese, Irish, and international cuisine, or simple western favourites like pizza and barbecue. Bulgarian wine and brandies appear on most menus.
Golden Sands' nightlife features a wide range of beach bars, discos and nightclubs where holiday visitors can keep the action going until the early hours. A casino will satisfy the gambling spirit and there is always a variety of shows and entertainment to be had, ranging from live music and deejays to floor shows, cabaret, and a go-go bar.
Visitors can enjoy browsing in the numerous shopping arcades and outdoor bazaars while on holiday in Golden Sands. While Golden Sand's shopping opportunities are fairly commercial, most of the hotels have large gift shops.
Golden Sands is a large tourist complex and one of the biggest on the northern Black Sea Coast. For this reason it is a little characterless and visitors will miss out on what real Bulgarian life along the Black Sea is really all about amidst the commercial attractions.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : Grand Hermitage Alley 1, Golden Sands, Bulgaria, 9007
Please wait while we load the map for Melia Grand Hermitage
Questions and Answers about Melia Grand Hermitage
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.