Discover Bulgaria Holidays
With its historic landmarks, exotic beaches and superb range of day trips and sports on offer, Bulgaria is the perfect holiday destination whether you’re looking for a relaxing or adventurous holiday in the sun.
Fancy going somewhere different this summer? Want to tell friends and relatives back home about beaches, sights and nightlife more exotic than the average European holiday experience? Then jet away to the fascinating country of Bulgaria and its only a three hour flight from London!
You'll find plenty on your holiday to Bulgaria to help you unwind. Take in the Azure ocean and golden sands of Varna or experience the fascinating culture of Sofia, Bulgaria's capital city or why not head to the port at Sveti Vlas Village, hire a yacht for the day and let your worries float away. Whatever you're looking for from your cheap Bulgaria holiday, you'll find a price you like at loveholidays.com.
If you are planning your holiday to Bulgaria and are wandering what you can get up to while away, loveholidays.com has some useful tips to help you get the most out of your Bulgaria Holidays.
Bulgaria is a vibrant and fascinating country that is becoming more and more popular for couples, families and groups all looking for a holiday with a difference. The country has so much to offer in terms of sweeping landscapes, mountains, coastlines and vibrant culture and cuisine. It is the perfect location for your next cheap holiday in the sun.
- If you need a blissful beach on your summer holiday this year be sure to head to Golden Sands, it is located on the Black Sea coastline of Bulgaria and offers miles of crisp white beach perfect for topping up that tan. There are plenty of bars and restaurants to keep you well fed and hydrated as well as many low cost accommodation options.
- For those looking for a touch of ancient history and culture Nessebar has much to offer you on your low cost holiday. It has many ancient ruins dating back to the 11th century; you can explore cobbled streets and the town’s intriguing history.
- For great nightlife and culture check out Plovdiv, it has a timeless mixture of ancient culture and bustling arts and music scenes. It has plenty of exciting clubs and bars as well as many museums and art galleries perfect for a break from the sun.
- For a relaxing holiday, head over to Sveti Vlas Village where you can indulge in crystal clear waters, gourmet dining and high end resort treatment. You can even indulge in some of the countries most luxurious nightlife; it’s perfect for couples looking for a secluded retreat.
Top 3 Must-see Attractions in Bulgaria
Bulgaria holidays are perfect for those looking for a cheap getaway. It has so much to offer from endless beaches to great day trips and attractions. Loveholidays.com recommend a few things you must see and do on your trip.
- For those looking for the perfect relaxation and rejuvenation treat a visit to the St. Konstantin mineral springs is an absolute treat. The beautiful baths come from deep springs and are at a constant temperature between 40-60C, which make them the perfect temperature to unwind on your trip.
- Take a short trip into the mainland via hire car or public transport to explore the many ancient ruins, castles and vineyards in and around beautful Sofia.
- There are plenty of opportunities all year round to explore Bulgaria’s rich folk traditions and cultures, check out the International Folklore Festival at the Nestia Folklore Festival in Sofia to get a real taste of the rich national folk culture on your Bulgaria holiday.
Book with Confidence Today on loveholidays.
With places to stay like the Barcelo Royal Beach Hotel, you'll find great special offers and deals on Bulgaria Holidays available throughout the year. Be sure to act fast to make sure you don’t miss out on our best offers around the year at loveholidays.
Here at loveholidays we want you to have the freedom to create the perfect tailor made holiday and low cost getaway, and that is why we allow you the opportunity to pick and choose features so you get your dream holiday every year.