The Sands Barbados
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
The Sands Barbados promises to offer elegant suite accommodation and personal, friendly service. On one of the most enviable locations on the south coast, close to lively St ... Continue reading
The Sands Barbados promises to offer elegant suite accommodation and personal, friendly service. On one of the most enviable locations on the south coast, close to lively St Lawrence Gap this stylish, all inclusive hotel is certain to entice. Well−appointed suites have everything for couples or families. An excellent all−inclusive package provides a range of watersports and the exceptional Barbados Golf Course is around a 15−minute drive away. Or just stay here and relish your beautiful surroundings.
On a pristine stretch of white sand on the South Coast
- Approx. five minute walk to shops in Worthing
- Approx. 15 minutes drive to Bridgetown
- Swimming pool
- Sunloungers and parasols
- Pool/beach towels
- Buffet restaurant
- À la carte restaurant (dinner only)
- Two bars
- Room service
- Non−motorised watersports including kayaking, paddle boarding and pedaloes
- Beauty salon
- Games rooms
- Hotel−run kids' club (3−12yrs)
- Games consoles
- Children's menu
- Cots available
- Child prices available for 16yrs and under
- Evening entertainment including live music
- Internet access
- Free Wi−Fi
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Laundry service
153 rooms. Superior Garden View Studios (two adults) have a king−size bed, air conditioning, flat−screen television, mp3 docking station, tea and coffee making facilities, mini−fridge, Wi−Fi, in−room safe, iron, ironing board, bathrobes, hairdryer and bathroom with shower.
- One Bedroom Suites (up to three adults) have a air−conditioned bedroom with king−size bed, separate living room with ceiling fan and sofa bed and balcony or terrace with a choice of pool/garden view or oceanfront view.
- Two Bedroom Duplex Suites (up to four adults) set over two levels have two air−conditioned bedrooms with king−size beds, separate living room with ceiling fan and sofa and balcony or terrace with a choice of pool/garden view or oceanfront view.
- Two Bedroom Family Suites (up to four adults and two children) have two air−conditioned bedrooms with king−size beds, separate living room with ceiling fan and sofa bed and balcony or terrace with a choice of pool/garden view or oceanfront view.
- Three Bedroom Family Suites (up to six adults) have three air−conditioned bedrooms with king−size beds, separate living room with ceiling fan and sofa and balcony or terrace with pool/garden view.
Standard buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner; drinks served for a minimum of 12hrs a day, plus the following:
- Main restaurant offering a mix of buffet and table d'hote options (open for breakfast, lunch and dinner; reservations required for lunch and dinner)
- Daily afternoon tea
- An unlimited amount of hot, soft and alcoholic drinks excluding champagne, bottled water and speciality wine
- Watersports including kayaking, catamaran sailing, pedal boats, body boarding and snorkelling
- One scuba−diving lesson in the pool
- Pool/beach towels included
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Sands Barbados in Worthing. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||30||30||31||31||31||31||31||31||30||30||29||29|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||23||24||25||25||25||25||25||24||24||24||23||23|
To make booking a holiday at The Sands Barbados in Worthing easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book The Sands Barbados with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 115V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Questions and Answers about The Sands Barbados
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.