What does Self Catering mean?
While Self-Catering means that no meals will be included within the price of the holiday, you will be provided with catering facilities including a fridge in your accommodation to cook meals. With self-catering holidays, you have the freedom to eat and drink wherever you like with the luxury of exploring the culture and nightlife of your destination to boot. If you are a couple, or in a group where everyone pays for themselves, self-catering can be a great option.
In order to determine exactly what may or may not be included, please read the description for the accommodation you are looking to book on loveholidays.
- Do I need an accommodation voucher to check-in at my hotel?
- What do different board basis include?
- What does All Inclusive mean?
- What does Bed & Breakfast mean?
- What does Half Board mean?
- What does Room Only mean?
- What is the difference between studios, apartments and villas?
- What time do I need to check out of my room?
- Will the hotel facilities be on offer all year round?
- -Why is my hotel booked for a certain number of nights?