What does Half Board mean?
A half board holiday means that breakfast and another meal (usually your evening meal) will be included in the price but drinks (apart from at the meals) will be chargeable. The main advantage of half board is the flexibility it provides you in the day to go and explore the local area and have lunch away from the hotel but you can also come and go as you please. In some cases you can choose to receive lunch instead of breakfast - the hotel will confirm this upon arrival.
In order to determine exactly what may or may not be included, please read the description for the accommodation you are looking to book on Love Holidays.
- What does All Inclusive mean?
- What does Bed & Breakfast mean?
- What does Room Only mean?
- What does Self Catering mean?
- Do I need an accommodation voucher to check-in at my hotel?
- What do different board basis include?
- What is the difference between studios, apartments and villas?
- Why is my hotel booked for a certain number of nights?
- Will the hotel facilities be on offer all year round?