Ask us your Questions:
Ask us your Holiday related question and we'll try to our best to give you an answer by searching the FAQs for you!
In order to get going on holidays as stress free and enjoyable as possible, we have compiled a list of commonly asked questions our customers want answer to. So whatever you're thinking about booking with us, you've booked and you're waiting to go or even if you just come back from your holiday, hopefully we will have the answer for you.
If you still can find what you've looking for, please use the live chat facility on our website or contact on of the friendly travel professionals at our Call Centre, who will endeavour to help with your query.
Find answers to the most Frequently Asked Questions customers have asked before they have booked.I haven't booked yet
Find answers to the most Frequently Asked Questions customers have asked after they have booked, but before they have travelled.I haven't travelled yet
Find answers to the most Frequently Asked Questions customers have asked when they have finished their holiday.I have completed my trip
The most frequently asked questions...
- Can I travel to areas with the Zika virus?
- How will Brexit affect my holiday?
- Turkey Update
- Lowcost Travel Group
- Sharm el Sheikh Update
- Tunisia Incident Update
- Will Greece’s currency crisis affect holidaymakers?
- When will I receive my tickets and travel documents?
- What does API mean and who do I give this information to?
- Can I make amendments to my booking?
- How long will it take for my booking confirmation to come through?
- How do I pre-book seats on my flight?
- How do I check-in online?
- What is an e-ticket?
- What is ATOL and what does this mean for me?
- What is ABTA and what does this mean for me?
- If I book with you, how financially protected is my holiday?
- How can I book a holiday on your site?
- Can I make an accommodation only booking on your site?
- How can I give you feedback?
- Where can I find a copy of your Booking Conditions?
- Why is my hotel booked for a certain number of nights?
- Will the hotel facilities be on offer all year round?
My holiday is an 'allocated on arrival' holiday. What does this mean?
What is the difference between studios, apartments and villas?
How do you decide which hotels to recommend on your site?
- How do you decide which star rating to give each of the hotels on your site?
- How do I cancel my booking?
- Is it possible to change a name on my booking?
- What is my booking reference number?
- I am not a UK passport holder - am I still able to book with you?
- What is the baggage allowance for my flight?
- What should I do if my baggage is stolen, lost or damaged?
- Can I take liquids on-board the aircraft?
- What electrical items can I use when on-board the aircraft?
- Can I change my hold baggage allowance once I have booked?
- What does Self Catering mean?
- What does Room Only mean?
- What does All Inclusive mean?
- What does Half Board mean?
- What does Bed & Breakfast mean?
- What deposit and payment schemes do you offer when booking by phone?
- What payment methods do you accept when booking by phone and are there any card charges?
When booking by phone, will I be given a booking reference number?
When booking by phone, will I be given any invoice confirmation?
I am being asked for my quotation reference number when I phone. What is this?
- What deposit and payment schemes do you offer when booking online?
- Are there any additional charges when booking online?
- How do I know I have successfully booked my holiday with you?
- Can I find my holiday on your site by using a quote reference number from an earlier search?
- What have you done to ensure your website is secure?
What does 3DSecure mean?
- How do I contact the Sales Team to obtain a quote on a holiday booking?
- How do I contact your Customer Services Team for after sales support?
- Where can I find details of your complaints procedure?
- How can I find out if it is safe to travel to a particular country?
I am pregnant can I fly still?
Are flight meals included?
Flight arrival times are given as "TBC", why?
- Do I need a passport to fly?
- Will I need a Visa?
Should I confirm my flight times before I travel?
- Which terminal will I be flying from?
How do I check if my flight is on time?
What time should I arrive at the airport?
How do I organise wheelchair assistance?
- Is it safe to drink tap water whist on holiday?
- Should I be concerned about what I eat while abroad?
When is it safe to sunbathe and what factor sunscreen should I use?
What are E111 and EHIC forms?
- Can I take medicine abroad?
What should be in my first aid kit / luggage when I travel?
- Who will pay if I need to be hospitalised overseas or flown back to the UK?
- What vaccinations do I need?
- Which documents do I need on holiday?
- I am a British citizen, how do I know if I need a Visa to travel?
- What is the Electronic System for Travel Authority (ESTA) requirement for US destinations?
- How do I apply for a new passport or renew my passport?
- Do my children need their own passports?
- How can I arrange assistance for my accommodation?
- French Air Traffic Control Strike update
- How can I arrange assistance for my flights?
- Can I request to have my tickets sent to me via post?
- I think my tickets are incorrect, what can I do?
Why are my flight tickets "available on departure" ( TOD ), how will I collect them?
- Will transfers be included with my holiday booking?
What is involved in a private transfer?
What is involved in a shuttle transfer?
What luggage can I take on my hotel transfer?
- Why should I take out Travel Insurance on my holiday?
Can you hold seats or tell me how many seats are left?
- What age ranges define Senior Citizens, Adults, Children and Infants?
- Can I book a holiday less than 2 days in advance?
What is a fuel supplement?
- Can we buy travel insurance through loveholidays?
- Whereabouts do I enter my voucher code?
- Why isn't my voucher code valid?
Do prices tend to increase each year?
- How much does it cost to add extra luggage?
- How can I book multiple rooms for my holiday?
- When do I receive my confirmation email?
How far in advance can I book my holiday?
- Can I book a holiday without having an e-mail address?
- How can I book a seat with extra leg room?
- Do I need an accommodation voucher to check-in at my hotel?
When travelling to the USA, what kind of currency should I take?
What currency should I take?
- Can I make a booking on behalf of someone else?
- Can I pay online?
- What should I check with regards to my passport?
- How do I organise my visa?
- What does Full Board mean?
- Will there be a holiday representative at my hotel?
- What is your Price Match Guarantee?
- How do your interest free monthly payment options work?
- How do I cancel or change my baggage allowance once I have booked my holiday?
- Is there a visa fee to pay when entering Turkey on holiday?
- How does your free cancellation policy work?
- Do I need a visa for my holiday?
- How do I check-in and obtain my tickets for a Ryanair flight?
- I am under 18 years old, can I still book a holiday?
- How far in advance should you arrive at the airport ahead of your flight?
- Do you cater for disabled and less mobile passengers?
- How do I check in for my easyJet flight?
- Baggage, API and online check in information
- Will I need to pay departure tax when I leave my holiday destination?
- Dubai holidays during Ramadan
- What are the travel insurance terms of business?
- What is the Insurance Medical Warranty?
- What is a tourist or city tax?
- Monarch update
- How do I make a payment?